I am so glad you are visiting our site. I take it as the providence and plan of God that you are here. My hope is that the information provided serves to help you get somewhat acquainted with us.
Let me say right away that we are a local church that is captivated by the gospel of Jesus Christ and our shared gospel mission. Think about it...in the Gospel message we find that the God of all creation has made Himself known in the person and work of Jesus Christ. And, in so doing, He saves guilty sinners like you and me from His own judgment of our sin by sacrificing His only Son, Jesus Christ on a cross of brutal death, in our place. Jesus died for our sins!
I hope you will join us for worship this Sunday! I would so enjoy having the opportunity to shake your hand and talk with you.
See you soon,
Russell Tusing, Pastor
If you plan on joining us on Sunday here are some 'helpful hints':
- We are located at 885 Callaway Church Rd.
- You will be welcomed and handed a SGC bulletin as you make your entry.
- Coffee is served in our foyer at 10:00 am. A great time to meet others!
- We meet in an accessible building. However, if you require wheelchair access, designated parking or seating, directions to our accessible restrooms, or additional assistance, please don’t hesitate to ask us.
- Our children's ministry provides care and instruction for infant through 8 years. We do have specialized ministry for children with special needs.
- We have a private room designated for nursing mothers with an audio feed.
- If you have any questions or need to speak with a pastor please contact us.